Why DiSanto, Priest & Co.?
Arthur “Art” Lambi, Jr., CPA, MST, a 30+ year veteran of public accounting, is excited to join DiSanto, Priest & Co. as a partner. After founding and operating his own CPA firm, Arthur Lambi & Associates, for over 25 years, Art brings an entrepreneurial perspective to providing professional accounting and tax services to Southern New England’s small and middle market businesses and their owners.
Art reflects fondly on the strong relationships he’s built over the years while embracing the opportunity to join the DiSanto, Priest & Co. team.
When asked why he chose to continue his public accounting career with the firm, Art explained: “DiSanto, Priest & Co. has an exceptional 50+ year history of servicing family-owned businesses and preserving wealth for the families that own them. They also have a plan for the firm’s future, ensuring sustainability for clients and the firm’s valued employees. With an employee retention rate that is among the highest in the country for a firm of its size, it became very clear to me that DiSanto, Priest & Co. has worked diligently to create a culture that attracts, trains, and retains some of the most talented team members in New England. I believe that it is this culture, the firm’s people, and its strong ethical values, that provide the foundation for exceptional client service.”
Art is recognized as one of Rhode Island’s most reputable CPAs. Prior to founding and operating Arthur Lambi & Associates for the last 25 years, Art worked with the international accounting firm of Ernst & Young, as well as another local firm. Throughout his professional career, Art has consistently offered his tax and financial expertise at local business forums, as well as television, radio shows, and numerous local publications.
Experience & Education
- Undergraduate degrees with a concentration in accounting – Rhode Island College and Community College of Rhode Island.
- Master of Science in Taxation degree – Bryant University.
- President of the Rhode Island Society of Certified Public Accountants (RISCPA) – 2010/2011.
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) and served as a member of its national governing body as a “Member of Council” – 2010/2011.
- Member of the Rhode Island Society of Certified Public Accountants (RISCPA).
- Adjunct Professor of accounting, taxation, and personal finance at Rhode Island College – 1993 through 2011.
- Recipient of the “Rhode Island Top Ten Public Accountants” award by the National Academy of Public Accounting Professionals – 2015.
- Recipient of the “Rhode Island Accountant of the Year” award by the U.S. Small Business Administration – 2000.
- Recipient of the Rhode Island College “Accounting Alumni of the Year” award – 1997.
- Member of the Providence and Northern Rhode Island Chambers of Commerce.
- Member of St. John Vianney Roman Catholic Church Finance Council and a weekly participant as a percussionist in the church music ministry.
- Elected to serve two terms as an At-Large Cumberland Rhode Island Town Councilor and member of the Finance Subcommittee – 2012 through 2016.
- Member of the Advisory Committee to the School of Management at Rhode Island College – 2003 through 2013.
- Elected Trustee of the North Cumberland Fire District – 2011.
- Coach for Cumberland’s Pop Warner Football teams – 2004 through 2007.
- Board Member and Treasurer of the Community College of Rhode Island Alumni Association – 2004 through 2006.
Years of Experience